Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

History of writing

First I will start by saying I am Lindsey and I did not choose to start a blog on my own. Mr. Andy Smith requires it. I wasn't too excited when he first told us but now I am a little excited!

I have an assignment to give you my history of writing. I have never been much of a formal writer. I like to write little encouraging notes to people I care about. I send emails and facebook posts to keep up with my friends. I don't write stories because I am not that creative. I did write reports and term papers throughout my four years in high school. Junior year I had the best teacher, Dr. Rummage, who forced me to write my first "real" paper. I hated him at the time for doing it but now I really appreciate it!

My purpose for writing is usually encouragement. My audience is usually a teacher or someone I care about. My stance is usually passionate, I am a passionate person even when I leave my parents a note just to tell them I hope their day is great. My genre is usually a web page or "post it" note. My media is usually print or electronic and my design is plain without cute illustrations.


Lindsey

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home