Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today I had my Learning Community! I am liking it a lot! We played the 2 truths 1 lie game! I love that game! I think I am going to go to open mic night... Not really my kinda thing but then again neither was blogging... I went to the ucsc for church last night and it was kinda cool. I am not sure that's where I'll be going all the time but it's an option for sure! I went to a mixer on Tuesday night and it was actually kind of boring. I did meet some nice girls! I have a math quiz tomorrow... Math is really not one of my favorite classes although I do enjoy the subject. The class itself is just boring! My chemistry professor told us in lecture today that the swine flu is "on campus" so that freaked me out a little!! Well I am going to go get ready for water aerobics! I will blog about open mic night later... I never
thought I'd say those words! ha!

Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home