Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Friday, September 4, 2009

I will first say I am aware that my posts break in midword to go to the next line so I apologize in advance.

I took the personality quizes online one of my results came out "ENFP " (Extraversion, iNtuition, Feeling, Perception). I don't think I am much of an extravert. I have always considered myself to be an introvert! Maybe I am not.
I don't like expressing my feelings so blogging about my feelings toward my results is not easy for me. I have a lot of feelings and emotions but I rarely share them with anyone. I like to listen to others feelings rather than talk about my own.
Taking the test did not make me feel uncomfortable but writing about my feelings does. I know that was my assignment but I am not thrilled about writing about my feelings.
I really didn't learn much about my self in the quiz at all because I know myself pretty well and I have already learned these things about my self!

Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home