Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Friday, September 4, 2009

I just took the Politcal Party quiz and I never got my results because it wanted to much information like my cell number my address and things I wanted to get sent to my email (spam) and all these things I had to pay for!! I am not comfortable with paying for "psychic information" or horoscopes or ringtones. I can tell you now I am a republican 9 times out of 10. I'm a conservative. I like moral values and Christ centered decisions. I can openly talk about my religion and spiritual beliefs.

Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home