Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Now I just got done reading "Mick Jagger wants me" .
I felt very involved in the story. I kept reading quickly to find out what happened. I think it was very well writen. I do think it's odd that she couldn't meet Mick Jagger because in her fantasy she was at a dinner party and in reality she is no where near a dinner party. I think when we imagine meeting someone famous we always imagine this great meeting where we look perfect and everything we say is perfect. In reality chances are we won't meet a celebrity looking great and being on top of our game. This was a very real, very interesting story. I think she did something most people wouldn't be able to do- just walk away because it wasn't like her dream. If your reality won't be as great as your dream then wait until it can be.

Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home