Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today I went to visitation for my granddad. I haven't been in class at all this week. I'll make it to my Friday class but he died on Monday (a holiday) so I'll be missing T-R. My granddad lived with us for a month this summer so I feel like we got pretty close! He was funny! He had dementia so when you asked him a question he would give you a "cover all" answer. He told me one day he was going to Disney World the next day! Really he was in bed unable to walk. It's funny what he could remember and what he couldn't. At one point he couldn't remember my name but he could remember my birthday! He has always been good with numbers! He was a very avid Christian man. He went to church up until he went to the hospital/nursing home/ our house. He only stopped going to church then because he couldn't get out of bed and had no idea what day or even year it was. He was a good father in my opinion. A great pepa (that's what the grandkids called him) he was for sure. I am going to miss him. I am glad he moved in with us because we became closer that way! Thanks for listening (or reading really)!

Linds

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am really sorry to hear about you grand dad. If you need anything, just message me.
I'm here even if you just want someone to listen.

September 10, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home