Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Friday, September 11, 2009

First freewrite

Well this is my attempt at a freewrite. I am not very good without rules and guidelines. I will explain why- as a baby (6 weeks) my dad left so it was my mom and I all alone. We grew very close and depended on each other all of the time. She has always been there for me and I consider her my best friend. So rules and regulations come from your parents and I have always been close to my mom so I am used to rules and I abide by them because that's how I was raised. That's one reason I like rules. High school came with a lot of structure and guidelines and rules! I always wrote with rules and guidelines because if I didn't I would fail the paper! So when I found out we had freewrite I kind of put it off because I am scared to write anything without rules becuase I have no where to start no where to go and no where to end!! Thanks for listening to my fears of freewrite.

Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home