Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Second attempt..

I had my first wreck my first semester of my senior year. I was on my way to buy the twilight CD. It sounds lame but I was completely obsessed with the Twilight series. Well anyway I was having a rough day and I was driving to Target (Cookeville doesn't have one- ugh!) and there was a wreck a few cars in front of me. In order to avoid the wreck I was getting in the next lane and when I went to do that I hit the bumper of the guy in front of me. So I called my parents and pulled over and got out. I was talking to the guy I hit and he was very very nice but I was still upset. When my parents got there my stepdad called the police- after that we found out the guy I hit didn't have insurance or a drivers license. It's a law to have insurance and (if you're driving) a license but when the policeman got there he did nothing to give the guy a ticket or arrest him or anything.. I know I shouldn't complain because I also didn't get anything for the wreck being my fault but I know if I hadn't had one of those two things I would have gotten in trouble. Is this something about age or gender??

Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home