Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Final Exams

My final exams are not going to be all that bad. I hope. I have the final portfolio for English due next Tuesday, I have a water aerobics paper and 10 question test to do (no big deal), I have a chemistry exam (THE WORST) and a psychology exam (not looking forward to.). My chemistry final and pyschology final are on the same day and that's going to suck; but at least i'll be done quick. I am nervous about the final porfolio for English. I think I know what all I have to do for it; but I still get nervous that I'm going to forget. I am going to do that mixtape I think. I think that will be really really fun. I hope I can come up with a good theme for my mixtape!! I hate having finals near Christmas (though I know it has to happen). I like doing fun Christmas things in December and not having to worry about exams! I know you can do all the fun stuff after but by the time finals are over it's like you really have no time. That's all for now!

Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home