Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Third attempt

The obsession with Twilight has taken over more than half the tween/teen population. I can half way explain it! It is an escape to something passionate that isn't the heartache and messy problems love in reality can cause. I think sometimes girls put too much into Twilight. Edward is fictional and things he can do real human men can't. I thought that Edward was perfect and all men had to messure up to him but that's not fair because I can't messure up to some fictional character who can magically be places to save someone or always be taking care of someone I love. Love wouldn't be fun for long if it were perfect it would be boring. The unexpected changes of plans and the stupid fights make love fun and exciting! It may seem odd that I think that's fun but I like having to re-arrange plans and say sorry for a stupid fight but it makes for some good memories!! Twilight is unrealistic and unfair but it is fun to get lost in it.

Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home