Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well, It has been a while since my last blog due to the swine flu and my computer being down. Thanks to God for healing me and to my neighbor/computer man Mike fixing my computer I am up and running now. I went on the culture crawl last month with the learning communities. I honestly was bored for most of the day until we went to the train depot. I thought that was interesting because the history was still in there with the names and times of the people traveling! I find history very interesting!! I am from nashville so to see the "CPAC" (cookeville performing arts center) was kind of a let down seeing as I am used to "TPAC" and it's huge. The outside ampitheater was cool though! I would like to see a play there one day I think that would be awesome! I do like plays a lot. I did make up for my school's play junior year and I was stage manager/student director for the play my senior year. I had an awesome time doing that. Anyway I am getting off subject as usual. There were things about the culture crawl I enjoyed and things I absolutely didn't a.k.a indian food.... no it was not for me. Oh well I tried something with an open mind what more can I do right? That's all the ramblings I have for now!

John 3:30

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home