Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Concert


Last night Olivia and I went to the Phil Vassar/ Rodney Atkins concert. We sat in the nose-bleed section because we got our tickets at the last minute. I thought Phil was great!! He had a lot of energy and got the crowd excited. I am not a huge Rodney fan. He was ok but I think his singing ability isn't that awesome. He did have good energy though. I only like one of his songs and I like pretty much all of Phil Vassar's songs. I am a huge country music fan so to see Phil play in the same room as me was awesome! They were doing this concert as a benefit to the Mustard seed ranch. All of the "staff" i.e. security, ticket takers, stage builders, etc were a tn tech athelete. I thought that was cool that the school's sports teams came togethers to make this benefit happen!! It was a good experience.

TTFN
Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home