Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Joe Blog

I read the pages we had due for today and at first it didn't really catch my attention. I just read to read to blog to get an A but then I realized it was kind of cool. I had always seen blogs like they said in the reading- some dorky word only nerds used. I never realized that it is a place for raw feelings where no one can tell you what to write about or how to write it. It doesn't matter whose feelings you hurt because the public (or a company that needs the public's support) isn't paying you to write these things. You can say anything you want to. You can give real facts and not just spin a story the way your employer wants you to present it. If someone is offended by something you say then they don't have to read it anymore.
All in all it was very eye opening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home