Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Karma?

Have you ever done something to someone and it came back and bit you in the butt so bad??? I have I have! Pick me to tell my story! Pick me! ok that was dumb 1. bc of course I'll pick myself and 2. bc no one reads this anyway! Forgive me (me myself and i since no one reads this) it's late/early and everything sounds ok to say right now. Back to my karma- Once I hurt someone I care about reallly realllly bad. I didn't realize at the time just how bad I had hurt this person. I get it now. It happened to me (by the person mentioned above) although they didn't do it to me bc i had done it to them. They did it to me well that's not important. They did lie and I didn't lie to them but anyway. It hurt so freaking bad! I layed in my floor for two days (got up a few times so the parents wouldn't notice. goodness knows let's not get the parents upset). I hurt so bad! I let the pain I inflicted on the other person go on for months. Ok actually just about a month and a half; luckily for me they only let it go on for me for 2 days. 2 days was 2 days too long. I was so lost and broken. I really am going to consider my actions from now on. I am glad those two days happened because without those two days I wouldn't appreciate whatI have. Truthfully (excluding my english professor who will read this once... at least i hope he will... oh well if he doesn't i like this blog now bc i have somewhere to store my feelings i was never good with journals.) the above mentioned person would be the only one who would care enough to read my ramblings in this blog. I won't tell this person how to find this blog, but why not? If that person is the only one who would care? don't I want SOMEONE to read this? Maybe I am afraid? I am not sure. I have nothing to hide from this person. Who knows, I can be stupid for no reason. Back to this person and how I hurt them and I got hurt in return. I have come to truly appreciate them. I care about that person so much! I pray for them every day. I try to do things for that person that would make them smile. I try to put their needs above my own, although I'm a truly selfish being. I can be whiny or annoying plenty but I do try to make it worth that persons while to be around me. I love spending time with this person. I love texting and talking to them! They always know how to make me smile. This person has the same beliefs, interests, music/movie tastes that I do. That makes it sooooo much easier to be with them! I'll just get down to the nitty gritty- I love him (yes it's a him I'm in love with I know you knew it!) and I have for four years.

I'm greatful that he puts up with me at my worst and has fun with me at my best. (corny I know. I'm a hopeless romantic loser what can I say?)


I'm also SO VERY greatful that he's never given up on me. =)


that's the truth!


Linds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home