Name:

I am a Christian girl and plan to raise a Christian family after I graduate (as a nurse of course). I will warn you- things in this blog are bound to be completely random and pointless. I could literally talk about anything- and do it for hours.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

unit 4 readings

2 of the "evaluations"/reviews I really liked. 1 I didn't (obviously if there were 3 to read and I liked two I didn't like one.). Anywho, I loved the Dawsons Creek review for 2 reasons: 1. It was well written and kept me focused. It was to the point and it didn't "dilly dally" around. 2. I completely agreed with the review! It's always nice to agree with a review. The one about the restaurant I was misreable reading. It was so long and drawn out I started thinking about other things while I was reading it. It gave too many details that I felt weren't needed at all. The one about Harry Potter again I like it a lot for the same reasons I liked the Dawson's Creek review. I completely agreed with the persons feelings and it was short, informative, and to the point!
I really like reading reviews! I hate the reviews that some people leave for electronics or hotels! ex. "it's like soooooooooo freaking totally awesome!! It's so kool!". That tells me nothing. I like informative reviews that don't sound like they are written by middle school kids. I really like writing reviews now. Ever since we had to review something for our paper I have found myself reviewing other things in my head as I would write them on paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home